Our disposable Delta 10 – Full Spectrum THC vape is the most potent Delta 10 – Full Spectrum disposable available and contains 85% hemp-derived ∆8THC oil, 10% hemp derived ∆10THC, and 5% strain-specific terpenes. Delta 10 – Full Spectrum THC typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each 1ml Delta 10 – Full Spectrum THC disposable vape contains approximately:
- 1.0 ml
- 85%+ Δ8THC, 10%+ Δ10THC
- 5% terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This is a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, Δ10THC is a harsh cannabinoid. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
Our Delta 10 – Full Spectrum disposable vape comes with an attached pre-charged battery that requires no maintenance or preparation to use. Maximize your experience with this vape by holding the vape upright, then inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. This disposable is designed to give you pure flavor and convenience in a simple yet classic design. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 10 – Full Spectrum disposable THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ10THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 10 – Full Spectrum disposable THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 25% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 10 – Full Spectrum disposable THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC, and Δ10THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC.
- Virginia Cultivars LLC is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
Virginia Cultivars retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC and/or Δ10THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC and Δ10THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at office@virginiacultivars.